Sunday, April 8, 2018

Bitzi - 10/12/16 to 4/7/18

Several times in my life something so horrible has happened that my heart is overwhelmed with grief. This is another one of those times. My white-female mini Schnauzer, Bitzi, got hit by a car and died last night. I was deeply bonded to her; she was deeply bonded to me. She was antisocial which I always told her that she was like me. She loved her family which included Mike, other pets, and me.  She showed no interest in anyone else. 

Now, I look out the front door to her bloodstain down on the road.

She was always full of energy, slept snuggled up to me, very smart, thought it was fun to be disobedient, loved car rides and long walks.



1 comment:

Dot said...

I am so sorry. She was a beautiful, darling girl. What a terrible loss for you.