I don't want no cat. Don't need no cat.
A tiny, white kitten that appears to have a broken rear-left leg showed up at the inlaws. Of course, all other family members had dozens of reasons why they couldn't take the cat in so... "send it to Mike and Joanna, the animal lovers. "
1) we don't need another mouth to feed
2) don't want to have to buy another kind of animal food
3) our Irish Terriers HATE cats, so would always have to avoid the possibility of the cat getting ripped to shreds (we've had that happen before)
4) can't afford any more Vet bills
5) if I wanted a cat, don't want a white one but an orange tabby
So, when I went to WalMart, why did I buy an extra-small pink collar and several cans of cat food?
I spent the day with my head in the oven
10 hours ago