Sunday, October 16, 2011

in BooneDocksWilcox Holler

As a noun, holler has the specific meaning in the Appalachians of "a small valley between mountains"

Cali and Pied Guinea's

If I was a goat, I'd appreciate living in BooneDocksWilcox Holler,
beautiful mountainsides to browse on,
and having two big Great Pyrenees dogs watching over me.

FireBall taking a nap.

SweetPea always steals my chair.

Remember FireBall's brother? and Gabbi's three white bucklings?
Here is "Tater" and "Chip" at their new home.
Their family dearly loves them.

Poor Holly and MariGold, we tattooed their ears today. The green ink will eventually wear off but the girls say, not soon enough!"
In the show ring, the registration papers and their ears have to match.
*****************************************
Yesterday, 10/15/11, we drove 4rs one way to Benson, NC,
where I40 East meets I95 South,
Cherry was delivered to us from New Hampshire,
the family continued on I95 South to DisneyWorld.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great photos! Oh yes the green tattoo ink...that stuff just spreads and spreads. It gets on everything it seems! I can tattoo one goat and half the herd will end up with green ink on them before the day is over!

Foothills Poultry said...

Sweetpea needs a bigger chair. LOL.

The pups have gotten huge. Looks like Mike loves his big babies.

~~Matt~~