I was inspired by this recipe but made it my own.
- 1-10oz can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-3oz package real bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (I use Italian blend)
- 3-19oz packages mini filo shells, thawed
directions - Combine first 4 ingredients. Fill shells and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Now, this is what I actually made:
- 1-10oz can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1-lb cooked sausage
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Tostito Scoops
Mikey loves these. The Rotel Scoops would be perfect for a SuperBowl Party.