Thursday, February 19, 2009

Premios Dardo questioniro


Dear Alix of Casa Hice has given me the Premios Dardo Award. I'm to fill out this questionaire.

1) What are you wearing right now?
a thong, a pushup bra, my yellow big bird slippers

2) What is your biggest fear?
That Alix will quit giving me awards one day.

3) What was your worst subject in school?
Spanish because I have no idea what Premios Dardo means.

4) Who is the last person you hugged?
George Clooney, my blowup doll.

5) What websites do you visit when you go online?
George Clooney fan sites

6) What was the last item you bought?
DVD - Alix does Dallas

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
That DVD made Dallas look pretty interesting.

8) If you woke up tomorrow and were the opposite sex, what is the first thing you would do and why?
No matter my gender, I'm not going to throw George out of the bed.

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
I always wanted the "Patty LaBelle"

10) What is your most embarrassing moment?
Alix was embarrassed at crying in front of her boss, heck, I was balling in front of boss and all the Board members.

11) What was the last movie you watched?
Alix does Dallas: The Fort Worth Files

12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do?
Absolutely nothing

13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)?
I'd use it for bailouts and stimulus.

14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why?
Thomas Hancock who invented elastic.

4 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Hilarious Joanna. So glad to see you took Premium Dildo seriously. Love your answers. Does this mean I'm famous now?

Unknown said...

o1l98o Sorry - that's my cat, Emma, typing her own comment. She loves to walk on my keyboard when I'm trying to write something.

I love your answers to the questionnaire! And I'm glad you had something to help ease the hurt today.

Nancy

Christy said...

Alix Does Dallas is a classic!

Nancy C said...

OMG...your answers were hilarious. You just simply made my day, but then, you always do.